Nerdfighters

Ok, so a little while ago, a guy named Tom Sherborne came up with a great idea - to make Tiny Cooper's musical, Hold Me Closer, a reality. Sadly, Tom realised he wouldn't be able to do this himself, BUT my friend Jess and I stepped in to help out. So for the past couple of months, we've been planning this project, and trying to see exactly what needs to be done to make this happen. We really want to see this project become a reality, but we can't do it alone.

We have writers working on a script already, and a youtube channel set up to update people on the status of the project - http://www.youtube.com/user/holdmecloserproject - but we still have a lot of work to do if we want this to happen.

Our main priority right now is music. As a musical, we're obviously going to need to have music written for the songs in it. And we want you guys to help us. So, go to our latest video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ViVQvdL8u8 - and if you think you can help out with music, leave a video response. We're looking for you to write some music for a song, be it entirely original, or just a tune to go with song lyrics that were published in the book. And you can play the whole song, or just a verse/chorus. Don't worry if you're not the best singer in the world, we just want the music for now, so if you can write it, we want to hear it.

Give us a shout if you want to help out or be involved in any way, our e-mail address is holdmecloserproject@gmail.com. And don't forget, we will be looking for actors some time in the near future, and we're always looking for any help or ideas we can get. So if you can think of anything, don't hesitate to contact us. And don't forget to subscribe to the channel if you're in any way interested.

DFTBA

~ Lisa

Tags: closer, cooper, grayson, hold, me, tiny, will

Views: 548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

location? and are you in need of actors

awesomesauce

Is this project still active! I'd LOVE to help - I write songs and sing and play the piano and violin and act a little. :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service