I got red crosshatched-pattern pyjama's. And socks! Lots of socks.
I also got the hungergames for christmas, but I don't find that half as nerdy as the PJ's.
I got 2 Harry Potter posters, 2 John Green books and a Nikon. Which I find extremely amazing. :)
1. collector's edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2. Harry Potter Film Wizardry
3. DFTBA merchandise
I know I'm a little late...
1. An autobiography of John Muir
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
In no particular order
1. a wand my Grandpa made for me
2. a couple of anime t-shirts and an anime bandana
3. a portable globe, just for fun
4. harry Potter silly Bandz, which I love, even though I usually despise silly bandz
5. A laptop, of which I slapped nerdy stickers on and named "Tyr"
and I still don't feel i got enough nerdy stuff...
1. Sonic Screwdriver
2. Harry Potter pop-up book
3. Dalek alarm clock. (It shouts stuff like "EXTEEEERMINATE!" when it goes off.)
OMG i want a sonic screwdriver! hahaha
1. The Harry Potter Film Wizardry Book!! which is amazing!
2. The Doctor Who visual encyclopedia haha
3. And the Hunger Games plus borders gift cards so i can buy more books!!