Nerdfighters

OK I got tons for nerdy stuff for Chrismas. Mostly Twilight and Harry Potter. List the 3 Nerdiest
things you got for X-mas.
1.Bella's bracelet from twilight
2. a kit full of harry potter stuff(scarfs,shirts,pins)
3.8 Twilight posters
Hahaha my room is FILLED with Twilight and harry potter stuff. Yea...I'm in love with books. But ALL nerdfighters are too!!!!!!Right?

EDIT: You guys are a little late with the x-mas stuff. :) oh yeah i kinda hate twilight now so all my twilight stuff got sold to my friends. Thx for the comments guys. <3

Tags: awesomeness, nerdfighters

Views: 651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Serenitea, which is tea based on the show Firefly, a picture of Sheldon Cooper in a ball pit with "Bazinga" on it, and a Totoro hat. Ohhhhh yeaaaaah xD
a giantmicrobe Rhinovirus, and Flesh Eating Bacterium
french, russian, and portuguese language books. I love language, what can i say?
Harry Potter cookbook, and a Hogwarts accepted letter... telling me im not accepted..and my efforts at magic were "laughable at best"  but I do get to go visit and eat the feast of my choice :)

1. Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Which I completely read in one sitting. I kept shrieking happily and my family gave me a lot of odd looks)

2. A miniature sorting hat that works like a Magic 8 ball 

3. Toy Story 3 :D 

• about 300 dollars for books(mostly manga since one needs so damned much of it!),
  • a subscription to shonen jump,
  • Teen Titans action figures. lol. Sadly, the leg fell off of my favourite character, Raven... Slade's leg fell off, too, but no one's gonna complain about that one.XD(I still can't figure out why their friggen legs keep falling off, though!) 
  • a Kingom Hearts necklace 
  • kingdom hearts: birth by sleep for PSP 
  • A PSP
  • a Death Note note book. 
  • And, if it counts, part of my x-mas dinner got to be pocky and ramune. haha.

Ahh, Omniscient Unknown Entity bless my nerdy family :D

The entire set of lord of the rings- box set, including the hobbit

1) A Marvel trivia book

2) A Marvel character encyclopedia

3) A Marvel notebook cover.

Geez, I wonder if people know I like comic books?

1. A printed out Glee Fan Fiction

2. A Lima Bean coffee mug

3. A Sherlock Holmes handbook

I got a power bar for Christmas from my dad.....

Books, and large quantites of them. Every year we go somewhere I get around 50 pounds of books and my dad is upset because I want to take them back with me. Every year. 

1. Books, books, and more books.
2. Lord of the Rings, The fellowship of the ring.
3. Chocolate, lots of it :D

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service