Nerdfighters

the old test of "is the glass half empty or half full" seems so old fashioned now. So I propose a new test.

Does "FTW" stand for "for the win" or "f*ck the world"?

Which are you?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely "for the win". It sounds better and makes more sense. Although it's still not as awesome as French The Llama...
Me too!
I thought it was F*** the what! which makes no sense what so ever.
Not alone there... I actually say that for some things that are beyond 'wtf?'... It seemed to make sense in my mind... I think that of the two it is 'for the win'!
agreed i thought it was "f*** the what?" and i use it as F*** the What, when its something beyond what the f*** strange.
definately "for the win"
*bump*
for the win on most days, unless I spend most of it watching my sports team lose, in which case it is f*** the world
Im a personal fan of
Frolick Thine Weather...
but that's just me.
ahhhh....well, I am going to conquer and unite the world so i can hardly give it the finger; but optimistic people annoy me.
It does! I, erm, may or may not have, uh, thought that too... at one point there... yeah
french the llama!
For the win.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service