Nerdfighters

I was going to hold off until the first of the year to make this thread, but I've seen that people are already searching for roommates. So to make it easier on everyone, fill out the info below and post it as a response to this thread. If you see someone you would like to roommate, reply to them saying you're interested and get in contact with them via private message. Once you have found your roommate(s), reply to your own post saying you have found your roommates, so that no one else replies to you thinking that you are still available. Hopefully that all makes sense.

Reply to this post with the following information:

Name:

VidCon Newbie or Alumni:

Favorite YouTuber:

Number of Roommates Looking For:

Gender of Roommate(s):

Age Range of Roommate(s):

Any Other Info You Feel is Important:

Tags: 2012, Roommate, Search, VidCon

Views: 1279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll start first, I guess, haha:

Name: Megan

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Newbie!

Favorite YouTuber: Besides Hank and John, Charlieissocoollike, Nerimon, etc.

Number of Roommates Looking For: 1-4

Gender of Roommate(s): Female or Male (doesn't matter)

Age Range of Roommate(s): 18+ preferably

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I make videos on YouTube until the name SatelliteBeams and also have a collab channel called The Awesome Strangers where I post every Tuesday in case you want to see what I'm like!

Oh I forgot to do this yesterday, you seem pretty cool and if you're interested in rooming than message me on here of add me on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631556728

Name: Amy

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Newbie

Favorite YouTuber: Charlie, Kristina, Alex Day, Eddplant, etc.

Number of Roommates Looking For: 1-3

Gender of Roommate(s): Either

Age Range of Roommate(s): 18+

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: Just message me and we shall chat.

Name: Ben

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Newbie!

Favorite YouTuber: Charlie, Nerimon, WOTO, OhItsJustKim, VlogBrothers to name but a few.

Number of Roommates Looking For: 1-4

Gender of Roommate(s): Either, but at least one male.

Age Range of Roommate(s): Any age really.

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I've got a YouTube channel. It's called downbeatoptometrist. So you can see my face moving and talking and stuff.

If you need someone i'd be glad to room with ya and someone else. :)

Name: Julia

Favorite YouTuber: Vlogbrothers, charlie, alex, Liam, Natalie Tran, Horrible Fiction, Ohitsjustkim.......(list is endless)

Number of Roommates Looking For: No preference

Gender of Roommate(s): I don't mind

Age Range of Roommate(s): 17 plus

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I havn't brough tickets yet, by mum just said 'well its up to you what you want to do with your life'.. Im not allowed to go on my own, so preferably someone from the UK who I could travel with? (As at the moment i'll be going on my own, which is a pretty scary thought)

So here is my info :)
Let me know if you are interested! 

Name: Nicci

Favorite YouTuber: Many favorites

Number of Roommates Looking For: 1-3

Gender of Roommate(s): don't care

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: My personal channel is NicciWeasley and my collab channel is GlobalVolcanoRiots (I'm Wednesday) 
I'm Nicci Weasley on most sites... I've gathered some of them here: about.me/nicciweasley

I think that's all :-) 

Name: Erin

Favorite YouTuber: Does Ze Frank count? Frezned, vlogbrothers, etc.

Number of Roommates: Max of 4 or 5.

Gender of Roommate(s): Male, Female, Time Lord.

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I would have to either fly to California or drive from Arizona. I'd be interested in doing all days, but that depends on ticket costs and what I can get as a graduation present...

Name: Jon

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Newbie, to cons in general

Favorite YouTuber: after the vlogbrothers, i'm a big fan of vihart and basically all nerdfighters. and hexachordal.

Number of Roommates Looking For: i have no idea? as many as fit comfortably into a room, or slightly uncomfortably. i can sleep on the floor or, you know, curled up in the bedside cabinet if need be. *shrug*

Gender of Roommate(s): whoever will take me? really doesn't matter at all to me.

Age Range of Roommate(s): preferably 18+ 

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: i travel pretty light, so i won't take up much space lol. my art bag tends to be larger than my suitcase. 

Name: Emily

Favorite YouTuber: Rosianna (missxrojas)

Number of Roommates Looking For: 3

Gender of Roommate(s): Female

Age Range of Roommate(s): 21+ (by Vidcon)

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I have a Community Pass but am flying in on the 27th. That means I'm happy to share a room from that day but if you're arriving on the 28th that works too because I'll just pay for the first night in full and we can split the rest. As soon as I find people I can book with my credit card. Ooh and I'm not fussed about the check out date either. Email: emilyhealey@gmail.com, FB: /teacakes89, YT: teacakestalks.

Are you still looking for people? I'm 21 and I fly in on the 26th and leave the 2nd.

facebook.com/tehizzeh

Name: Aaron

Favorite YouTuber: charleissocoollike, nerimon, rhettandlink, joshsundquist

Number of Roommates Looking For: Any

Gender of Roommate(s): Any

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I'm amadmanwithabox on Youtube - message me there if interested. I'll be staying at least through the night of July 1, so I'd prefer someone who's also staying that long.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service