Nerdfighters

I was going to hold off until the first of the year to make this thread, but I've seen that people are already searching for roommates. So to make it easier on everyone, fill out the info below and post it as a response to this thread. If you see someone you would like to roommate, reply to them saying you're interested and get in contact with them via private message. Once you have found your roommate(s), reply to your own post saying you have found your roommates, so that no one else replies to you thinking that you are still available. Hopefully that all makes sense.

Reply to this post with the following information:

Name:

VidCon Newbie or Alumni:

Favorite YouTuber:

Number of Roommates Looking For:

Gender of Roommate(s):

Age Range of Roommate(s):

Any Other Info You Feel is Important:

Tags: 2012, Roommate, Search, VidCon

Views: 1294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just replying to say I've got a room now!

Hi Janelle!

If you are still looking for a place to stay let me know, (post below) I am volunteering as well, my boy friend, pet dog, and I am staying at the Hyatt. If you still need a place to stay we have room and can work out a way to divide the cost accordingly :)

I'm looking for a room! I'm 21 from canada!  Do you still need roomates?

Name: Dakota

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Newbie

Favorite YouTuber: Tessa and Shawna and Craig

Number of Roommates Looking For: 1-4

Gender of Roommate(s): Doesn't matter

Age Range of Roommate(s): 18 + preferably

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I youtube under the name TheIzzeh so people can see how crazy I am! I arrive on the 26th so year

How long are you planning on staying? I'm looking at hotels/motels for 26.-28. and 1.-3. as I don't have anywhere to stay before and after Vidcon.

I'm in LA the 26-2nd

I think I'll pass, cause I'd still have to find somewhere to stay the last night, but thanks for the offer.

Hi Dakota! Are you still in need of a roommate? because i'm still in need of a room! I'm looking for somewhere to stay thursday and friday night, possibly wednesday.

I found a room! Sorry! That and we're full up :(

no worries! thanks anyways!

Name: Maja

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Newbie

Favorite YouTuber: Can't pick.. Toby, Jack, Sean, Vlogbros, Sourcefed, Charlie

Number of Roommates Looking For: 1-6

Gender of Roommate(s): Either, but preferably female

Age Range of Roommate(s): 20-30

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I'm a volunteer, and looking for a room 26. June - 3. July (or 26.-28. and 1.-3.)

Still looking for a room 1.-3. July.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service