Nerdfighters

I was going to hold off until the first of the year to make this thread, but I've seen that people are already searching for roommates. So to make it easier on everyone, fill out the info below and post it as a response to this thread. If you see someone you would like to roommate, reply to them saying you're interested and get in contact with them via private message. Once you have found your roommate(s), reply to your own post saying you have found your roommates, so that no one else replies to you thinking that you are still available. Hopefully that all makes sense.

Reply to this post with the following information:

Name:

VidCon Newbie or Alumni:

Favorite YouTuber:

Number of Roommates Looking For:

Gender of Roommate(s):

Age Range of Roommate(s):

Any Other Info You Feel is Important:

Tags: 2012, Roommate, Search, VidCon

Views: 1260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Name: Alex

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Newbie

Favorite YouTuber: Charlieissocoollike, Vlogbrothers, Nerimon, ShaneDawsonTV, Deefizzy, EmilytheBravee, etc.

Number of Roommates Looking For: Any

Gender of Roommate(s): Any

Age Range of Roommate(s): 18+

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: My youtube channel is alextvision. I live somewhat close to Anaheim so travel isn't a strict issue, Departure/Arrival to Vidcon is very flexible.

Name: Abigail

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Noob

Favorite YouTuber: Vlogbrothers, Sarcaschicks, Charlie, Nerimon, etc

Number of Roommates Looking For: any

Gender of Roommate(s): either but one girl would be nice

Any Other Info You Feel is Important:

Name: Brianna

VidCon Newbie or Alumni: Noob.

Favorite YouTuber: Vlogbrothers, Charlie McDonnell, Nerimon, Meekakitty, Alex Carpenter, Luke Conard, Jason Munday, Joey Graceffa, etc.

Number of Roommates Looking For: Any.

Gender of Roommate(s): Doesn't matter.

Age Range of Roommate(s): Doesn't matter.

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I'm hoping to find someone who already has a room booked at one of the main hotels, and has room for me, and possibly my best friend who is still unsure if she's going, she's 16, from Canada, and awesome. Best way to contact me is through my email: BellethielNeth@gmail.com :)

My boyfriend and I are looking for roommates! We have a room booked at the Marriot.

Name: Cori / Ted

Favorite YouTuber: vlogbrothers, crashcourse, etc.; shaytards, shaycarl etc; nerimon; charlie; charlestrippy

Number of Roommates Looking For: 2+

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I am volunteering so I have the hotel booked from the 25th to the 1st. If you aren't planning on being there until the weekend, that is perfectly fine and we will split the cost accordingly. 

Hi Cori,

I'd be very interested in this! I'm coming on my own and this'll be my first vidcon, I haven't booked my flights yet but I'll probably arrive by the 27th latest. I'm 19, from Australia and I have a youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/SamuelRedmond) if you want to get to know me better.

You can send me a youtube message or email me at angus-samuel-redmond-roche@hotmail.com if you want to contact me (I don't check this site, like, ever)

Cheers, Angus.

Hi Cori,

Do you still need a roommate?  This is my first VidCon, and I am looking to be in Anaheim Thursday night through Sunday morning.  I'm apparently a senior citizen around here, 38.  I don't have a channel, but my favorite YouTubers besides Hank & John are KhanAcademy, TEDEducation, and davidmitchellsoapbox.

I live about 60 miles from Anaheim, so I will probably drive down. 

Thanks!

Adrianne

Hi Cori!

If you're still looking for roommates, I would be interested as well (my posting is down below)! I'll be volunteering as well.

Just email me at sarahwayne919@gmail.com if you're still in need of a roomie, that would be great!

I have a room booked at the Marriott June 27th-July 1st. If anyone is interested in rooming with me some or all of these days that'd be great.

Name: Emily

Favorite YouTuber: Buck, hexachordal, frezned, everyone really.

Number of Roommates Looking For: 1-3

Age Range of Roommate(s): Any

Hi Emily, nice to meet you!

I'm 19, flying in from Australia on the 28th and I'm looking for a room. This is my first vidcon and I'm coming on my own before heading off to travel around America with my friend, I love to watch Charlie, Khyan, sarcaschicks, communitychannel and plenty plenty more. Also, I've met frezned, he lives in the same city as me, lawl.

So yeah send me a message at http://www.facebook.com/angus.samuel.redmond.roche or http://www.youtube.com/SamuelRedmond if you want to get in touch!

Angus.

Hey Emily!

Are you still looking for a roommate? I'm 21, from Calgary and flying in on the 26th. Hit me up at facebook.com/tehizzeh! ttyl

Hi Emily! I'm 20, from California. Just wondering if you're still in need of any roommates, I'm still trying to find a place to stay. Thanks!

Name: Sarah

Favorite YouTuber: Charlie McDonnell, vlogbros, Rhett&Link, CTFxC, sarcaschicks, to name a few.

Number of Roommates Looking For: Any.

Gender of Roommate(s): Open to any, but would prefer fellow females.

Any Other Info You Feel is Important: I've just recently learned that I've been chosen to volunteer at VidCon this year, so now I'm scrambling to see if I can get myself out there for this! If there happens to be any fellow volunteers out there with rooms already, I'd love to get in touch! And if you're not volunteering but still have a room available, that's okay by me too. Just message me on here!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service