Nerdfighters

This cropped up in another discussion about death down below, but I think it's worth addressing. The question at hand is "What's the purpose of life?" or perhaps more extremely, "Does life have a purpose?" and, in addition to these, "Would the world or universe we live in be a better or worse place without life?"

For now, I'm about to go to school so I won't spill out my thoughts on the matter just yet, but if anyone spots this between now and when I get back, feel free to give me something to read!

:)

P.S. I'm particularly interested to know if anybody has any good arguments for the existence of life, because my opinion is precisely the opposite. So, if you follow this train of thought, pour your heart out. :D

Tags: death, existence, important, life, philosophy, purpose, significant, silly, universe, useful, More…useless

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

_____.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service