Nerdfighters

I've played this game with my friend Abird (hit her up here) and it's a lot of fun so here goes.

one person will ask a random, totally out of the blue question. the next person will answer it and then ask their own random question.

Start!

If you were a colored pencil, what color would you be?

Views: 2182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because you are a nerd, and most nerds are intellectuals. Why (to me at least) is the most intellectual question word. Because I mean who, what, when, where, and how all tend to have definitive answers but when you ask why there's a million things you would have to consider in order to come up with an answer that is 100% true.

Example:

Who killed the cat?
Erwin Schrödinger.

What killed the cat?
Curiosity.

When was the cat killed?
A short while after the cat ate the food.

Where was the cat killed?
In the box...

How was the cat killed?
With the poison that was put in the cat's food.

Why was it a cat that was used in Schrödinger's experiment and not a puppy sized elephant?
Great question, the most logical answer is that PUPPY SIZED ELEPHANTS ARE AWESOME!

My question:

Why is it 'bad' to be a nerd? I don't get it.

it's not :D well it can be, for someone looking from the outside-in but there's nothing inherently wrong with being a nerd...there's something wrong with it when you look from a mainstream perspective...but it's just the wrong way to look at it...

how is a raven like a writing-desk? ;P 

Poe wrote on both!

What is love? (DESCRIBE IT FOR ME!)

love is the existential need that one person feels for another, i.e. could not live without that person (note that it is not meant to be reciprocated, to be in love is different than to love).

love is sticking by that idea that you don't understand, that you can't explain, but you know that it's good, and you know you should want it, and you don't need to explain it to yourself.

"I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart."

love isn't something you wait for, long for or expect, ever, it is something that surprises you when you decide it's not their, it's a feeling that cannot be captured or foreseen but rather accepted as a madness, when you feel beyond mad, and you know that that is the only sensible way to love.

and just generally love is what you make of it when you're in it rather than when what you expect it to be or what you remember it to have been, but never again and never the same.

(sorry for jabbering on :. )

if you succeed at failing,what have you actually done? did you succeed or did you fail?

What is love?  Baby don't hurt me no more....epic song by Haddaway made famous by A Night at the Roxbury.

Do turkeys fly on Tuesdays?

Im an alien queen from a Galaxy far, far away. 

Your memory has been erased.

Can I ask you a question?

only if you *zap* what was i saying?

I dont know...

what is the best color?

Green.

What is the best number?

as sheldon said 73.

which is the best dog?

havanese <3

What's the best name for a koala bear?

GimlI

WHO ARE YOU!?!??

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service