1. Name: Emily
2. Age: 18
3. Location: Ohio, USA
4. Channel Name Suggestions: ....er.
5. What are your interests? Writing, music, religion, psychology, video games, the internet [obviously]...
6. What are your favorite books? Movies? Shows? Well. Favourite books are undoubtedly Harry Potter, but Catcher in the Rye and John's books are def up there as well [and have been for years, mind you, before I even knew about Nerdighteria >.>]. I also love Lewis Carroll. My favourite film is by far Garden State. I don't watch any TV anymore since I started college, but...regardless, you can't go wrong with Scrubs.
7. What day of the week would be best for you? Mm...I think Fridays might be best. Only two classes and I'm done by 2pm ^^
8. Will you be dedicated... posting every week and not missing a week (unless a total accident happens)? I plan to be. I mean--I can't forsee every instance, but I definitely PLAN to be dedicated ^^
9. How are you with video editing? ...I'm not sure >.> I haven't done so in quite awhile. I have Windows MovieMaker at the moment and I'm sure I could cock around with that and figure shit out no problem, but I'm not 100% sure of its capabilities....open to alternate suggestions.
Thought I'd introduce myself, I'm a new Nerdfighter (introduced to Nerdfighteria by my friends). I've been meaning to start vlogging for a while now, and am hoping to find people that I could start/join a collab channel with. :)
1. Name: Jess
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Ontario, Canada
4. Channel Name Suggestions: ...
5. What are your interests? Reading, anime, gaming, meeting new people, making people laugh, music, acting, writing, the interwebs, visual arts (drawing, painting, scuplting)
6. What are your favorite books? Movies? Shows? My favourite books would have to be anything by Stephen King (The Dark Tower is the best). I also love Harry Potter. I have to admit that I don't read as often as I'd like to, school keeps me busy from that. I love any movies except for horror/thrillers - I'm super jumpy - or anything that'll make me cry. My favourites are anything in the sci-fi/fantasy genre, though I am known among my friends as the movie-deprived one. Name a movie, and I've probably never seen it. I don't watch much tv, as I prefer anime which I watch online. I'm currently getting into Doctor Who though and will sometimes watch Lie to Me, or the Big Bang Theory. :)
7. What day of the week would be best for you? Any day is good for me, I'm pretty flexible :)
8. Will you be dedicated... posting every week and not missing a week (unless a total accident happens)? I plan to be as dedicated as I can. Once I commit to something I'm committed for good, unless of course a problem arises.
9. How are you with video editing? I'm pretty good with editing as long as I have the software available. I took three years of communication technology classes, so I did a fair amount of video editing.
Join if you are interested!