Nerdfighters

I use the word Nyarg a LOT. Where did I pick it up??? Urban Dictionary! Apparently you can say it whenever and wherever you want, and it can mean ANYTHING! Is there anyone else out there who says NYARG??? or am I the only one?

Tags: nyarg, word

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say NARG all the time; it's not quite NYARG but it's pretty close.
that is AWESOME! Finally I have communicated with another individual who uses a nyarg-like word!!! So... do you use it like I do, just as an all-purpose word? I really do wonder where the word nyarg/narg originated... maybe it's part of some long lost meme...

I don't know where it came from.  I use it as an all purpose word that encompasses many different emotions and feelings. 

Where did I come from? I don't remember ever starting to say it... I just remember always saying it.

Yay! NYARG! That's so NYARG! What an awesome word! :D
Another Narg sayer?  Seriously?  For so long I though I was the only one, then I answered this question.... :D

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service