Nerdfighters

It's a pretty simple game. Name two things that are fairly similar (Mac or PC; Coke or Pepsi; etc) the next person chooses one of the two and that person  states a this or that.

Example:

Coke or Pepsi

(next person)

Coke

Mac or PC

(next person)

PC

Chocolate or Vanilla

I'll start

Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network?

Views: 7874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ability to see. Hearing is amazing (music, friendly voices, movies, and the sound of your own voice) but I could live without seeing... Having a cane isn't so bad.

Be stung by 100,000 bees or swim with hungry hammerhead sharks?

Swim with hungry hammerheads. Mainly because even then I have a higher chance of living where as I'll die from just 1 bee sting.

Allergic to dairy or allergic to nuts?

I'm not allergic to either, but I'd prefer to be allergic to nuts. Dairy is too broad of a category.

Miley Cyrus or a terminal illness?

Haha. Just kidding.

Pee a marble or shit a bowling ball?

shit a bowling ball (somehow, i think it's less painful)

Zombie apocalypse or natural disaster apocalypse? (you will die in both cases)

disaster apoc. i watch too many shows about post- apoc living, so i wont die.

peanut butter in your underwear or peanut butter in your hair ( both of these have to stay there until they dry. whiich is a while:)

In my underwear. You didn't specify if it was the pair I already had on. : )

Live in Orwell's dystopia, or in Huxley's "utopia"? In both cases, you can see beyond what you're shown. 

Since I don't know from either of those two I will go with the utopia because it starts with a vowel.

Dumbledore or Merlin?

Contacts. I'm soooo happy that I no longer have to wear my glasses every day, as much as I like them.

Left handed or right handed?

Left handed because I am right handed and I wonder what it would be like to be left handed.

Guitar or Banjo?

Guitar. Only because I can sort of play it. But I do love Dueling Banjos :)

Also, being a lefty is kind of frustrating. Unless you're using a sextant...

Spring or Fall?

Fall, my birthday!

Dragons or Bunnies?

DRAGONS, because who doesn't want a fire breathing 4 ton lizard that can fly and crush things.

Fire or Ice?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service