For a school project me and some other nerdfighters are making a film called This We Believe. Our school is filled with decepticons whose brains are little more than rotted fruit so we can't interview them. If anyone interested could email video clips of themselves talking about their beliefs to email@example.com, it would be greatly appreciated. No need to edit, we'll do that for you. Please send clips to us by August 7. If you got your friends and siblings to do it too, that would be great.
If you need help, look at these questions:
- How do you think people should treat each other?
- How do you want the world to change?
- What are some virtues/values you believe in?
- What things in the world do you want to stay the same?
- What do you see going on around you locally? Globally?
- What kinds of rights do you think youth should have?
- Why do you believe these things?