Nerdfighters

I know there are other discussions about thisisnottom.com, but I wanted to start one that is just for hints, NOT answers. Please do not post answers, as that takes the fun out of it.

I'm currently stuck on the George Washington one.

Views: 25923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, I'm stuck on the zed and zelma poem one. I know it has something to do with capitalization, some letters correspond to numbers, and something to do with ISBN. but im sooo confused.
HELP?
the first two letters of the capitalized words become numbers Ze=0. which gives you an isbn.
PLEASE help i need help with number two!
i don't understand it!
when you say number two which one do you actually mean?
The one with the three guys and the stereo and: now here is a brief anecdote, I've got to convey
regarding three iniquitous kinsmen, you recall so effortlessly
They are the Beastie Boys. Look at the URL, too (after the thisisnottom.com part).
I've gotten to the 1.2.2 page. The source code tells me to "just wait," but elsewhere it indicates I should go to YouTube.

I've watched the YouTube videos but to no avail.

I guess I'm also a bit lost on the chronology of all this.

Help?
The "just wait" was there before he put up the second video. After you get to 1.2.2, you watch the second video on his youtube and that's the start of more riddles.
OK, so any significance to the first YouTube vid?
The first vid was a part of the hunt that you probably skipped.
Can you (briefly) put it into the chrono for me? Was that the guys from YouTube clue?
how did you get to 1.2.2 from 1.2.1?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service