Nerdfighters

Because I can't find anywhere else this is being discussed, other than Hank's Facebook status, and I think we should stop spamming the poor guy :P

I'm stuck on the zed poem and have no ideas. Someone said something about ISBN, but I don't know where they got that.

Tags: thisisnottom, thisisnottom.com

Views: 9204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

choosing the right videos for the songs might make a difference...
The only patterns I can make ar these: 1. they are all in the 3 minute long catagory. 2. the titles all are related to death/ heaven. The Fear= fear of death? Halo= angels- heaven? La La Land= day dreaming- dreaming- sleep- death is "permanent sleep" Chasing Pavements= video opens with a girl on the pavement hit by a car- dead? idk what the song by pussycat dolls is. But all those songs can be realated to death so either thats a big hint or i have an unusually dark mind.
Any luck with the sign one guys?

We're trying strting at the Potter coordinates and moving out from there.
google "thorn bay hollis"

dont look so much into it.
I got the answer just googling "thorne bay"

And seriously, it is not complicated. Think like Not Tom thinks, it is the most obvious thing you could possibley imagine from what you find on google.
Do we have to relate it to the letters...?
I honestly had no idea what the letters meant and was still able to get the answer.
need some help with the porcupine one.
you and me both.
check out the third hint on the source and check out this thread...
is rule 1 to not tell anyone the answers?
okay, i knew the book before. but now i'm trying to figure out who m.w. young is.
i keep getting law firms and stuff when i search it.
:(

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service