Nerdfighters

Just me here wondering if any other awesome nerdfighters participated in To Write Love on Her Arms day. If so what was your expierience.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did. I wrote "LOVE" really big on my left arm, and one kid asked me about it, but otherwise it was an unremarkable day. I find it... ironic? that today was Friday the 13th.
yeah is really is we had a couple people in our school who did it but a lot of people thought we were wierd. I had it three times on my left arm and wrist.
I wrote love on both arms. Nobody asked me about it but by posting on dailybooth I got 2 friends to write love on their arms as well. :)
Before i did really know what this was. I new it had something to do with Suicide. I went to there website and read about it. it make me really sad. Tomorrow i'm going to write love on my arm.
My friend and I wrote love on our arms, and it was pretty cool. But overall, the day was pretty uneventful. I ended up writing love in different languages on both of my arms (I'm ambidextrous if you're wondering).

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service