I love food. How bout you? This is a survery to see how many nerdfighters are vegetarians or meat eaters, so please reply

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Slam Poet, if you feel like you'd like to give up or cut down on meat, read 'Eating Animals' by Jonathan Safran Foer: I was already a long-time veggie when i read it and already knew all of the arguments, but I still thought it was brilliant. I've heard a lot of people say they were going veg because of it though, so it might help you pull yourself away from meat as you put it.
I'm a vegetarian because I think that the US agriculture system is totally messed up. I would eat meat grown from cow stem cells though! That way, no animal has to suffer!
Vegetarian. (:
I eat no chicken, beef, pork, lamb, duck, etc.
I eat eggs, and dairy products.
And because I'm still young, I eat fish for the nutrients.
However, when I hit 20, I'm giving up fish too. ^__^
I'm a vegetarian, I have been for almost six years. I switched when I was not because I'm an animal lover, but because I wanted to see if I could do it. I did. And I've been doing it ever since.
I'm a vegetarian.

A general rant unrelated to anything in this thread...I hate when vegetarians get a bad rep for trying to push it on other people, because meat eaters try to get me to eat meat ALL THE FUCKING TIME. "Why don't you eat meat?!" "Because I don't feel that it is good for the environment." "BUT IT IS BECAUSE...! BUT MEAT IS GOOD FOR YOU!"

Um, okay. I don't try to push it on you, so please leave me alone. =___=
I try to keep pescatarian, but sometimes I do eat poultry, but try to keep it to less than one time a week.

I have no problem with meat, but I really wish my family could go local-organic. In this economy, we can't really do it, sadly. If I do go back to eating meat when I get older, I'll get it from a humane farm.
EDIT: I meant to say "no more than once a week. Typos suck.
meat, hoora
I've tried to be a vegetarian, but it's too difficult in my family, so I just try to eat less meat. But I love fish!

Vegetarian, almost vegan :)

I wanna be a vegetarian, but my mom won' let me until my blood tests are A-OK(a little anemic.)

Meat is tasty though.

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service