Nerdfighters

Earlier tonight me and my friend were talking and the topic of virginity came up. I asked her how she wanted her first time to be, and she said that she hadn't given it much thought, and didn't really care about "the specifics". I'd always thought that girls put a lot of thought into this kind of thing, so I decided to make a discussion on the Ning about it =)

Ok guys and girls, tell me your thoughts on virginity. How/when/where do you plan on losing yours? Do you still have yours? Do you regret doing it too soon? Was it everything you ever imagined it to be? etc.

Views: 2004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lost it Saturday night.

Just so I could post on this thread. You're welcome.

Detailed story with pics, now.

>Met a guy on 4chan

>He picks me up at about 3:30 AM

>Fingers me on the highway

>Get a room at Motel 6

>Stuff happens, there is pain

>Shower

>Chat a while in bed

>He drives me home

>I may or may not see him again

And I have pics of him, but they're NSFW.

So, nbd. Herp derp.
NSFW pics are the best kind of pics.  And good for you for making a /b/tard's dreams come true.

lololololololololoolol

Still not sharing. They're miiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeene!

Well you no the rules.  Time for you to gtfo.
Shhhhhhhhh. This is the ning.

To answer your questions

Already have, didn't really plan it at all tbh

nope

I didn't do it too soon, tbh it was the right time for me to lose it

lol no

I am a 16-year-old , a virgin, and I think virginity is overrated.

Quite honestly, what's so special about our "first"? Is it the best memory you'll have in your sex life? Afraid not. Are you going to spend the rest of your life with the person you lost your virginity too? Same as above. 

The only thing you get from sex is your first experience of something. It'll set you somewhat a starting standard to "how good a person is in bed" or "how much I enjoy sex." And when the second and the third and the fourth will come, your ladder of ranking will grow wild and the first one will probably be remembered as a total mess.

I want to lose my virginity when I feel I like a person enough and feel enough attracted to him to sleep with him. Quite honestly, I won't have to wait for a special occasion when the guy lights candles and mumbles love mushy thingies and such. When I feel I'm ready, I'm just going to go like, "Hey, you wanna have sex?"

I don't mind the age or the time, I just want to know I am doing it from my own choice and not because someone pushed me to.

I'm 20, still a virgin and definitely plan on staying that way until I'm married. I've found people generally seem to make a huge deal out of it--especially since it's not a religious choice for me. A lot of my peers seem to not understand at all why I would chose to not have sex if I didn't have any religious rules saying I shouldn't. I feel that if you're having sex before you're married you're in danger of basing your relationship on physical love, not companionate love, which has been proven in studies to both last longer and be more stable.  It doesn't bother me either way what other people's decisions are, that's just how I view the topic and what I've decided.

I'm with Morgan on this, I don't particularly like thinking about it. It's going to be messy, hella painful and definitely awkward but probably worth it. I definitely hate the culture that has developed around how there's something wrong with you if you haven't had sex by the time you graduate high school. It's like it's not okay to have independent morals, and worse to stick to them. What's worse is when people treat you like a naive child when you insist you're not going to sleep with your boyfriend/that guy at the party trying to get you drunk/whatever, and insist that you will enjoy it if you have sex RIGHT NOW. No, no I won't. 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service