Nerdfighters

Heyy, so does anyone want to vlog with me? I've never vlogged before, so i'm really excited. I just need other vlogging members lol. So anyone up for it?

Tags: channel, groups, vlogging

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could try it by yourself. I've found it to be a lot of fun and I'm sure it could be a great experience for you as well.
I've vlogged!
:D
I used to be part of a collab channel with two of my friends, but it just didn't work out.

Would you be interested in starting a collab channel together?
If you're trying to create a collab channel I would love to be a part of that-I've never vlogged before either but have been planning on starting for awhile (just found a friend whose camera I can use)<3
DFTBA
I would love to start a channel.
I'm not sure if that invitation was extended to me as well, but if you're up for it, I'd love to (:
Of course^^
I'd be interested in signing on with any collab consisting of anyone who's both awesome and a nerdfighter! (And has a pretty good video camera...)
I have a nice camera.
The only thing is I need to order a new charger online cos I lost mone xD
Yeah, I'd do it. Message me.
I dont know how many people you want for this, but I'm willing to be apart of this. I just like the idea of getting to know other nerdfighters.
I'll do it!
Do you have people for all 5 days?
I'm 17 and interested!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service