Since two days ago i am attempting to watch all of the brotherhood 2.0 vids. I'm only at June 2007. Wish Me Luck!

Oh, and by the way french the llama is my txting signature now!

Tags: 2.0, 2007, Brotherhood, French, June, llama, the

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did this just last week. Coincidentally, teachers don't accept feeding a vlog addiction as an acceptable excuse for slacking on your finals.
i did this like a year ago. Dude, you are in for some serious laughs, and a sore butt from sitting and watching them all.
i didnt sit, i laid down on a blanet staying up till 3 am then sleeping for 3 hrs until 6 am then watch from were i left off, while anagramming random things and playing games
It's some of the most fun you can have isn't it? Oh Nerdfighteria, I love you.

If you are an enthusiastic nerdfighter you might want to check out the Government of Nerdfighteria.
yeah ive seen it its pretty cool
lol, I did that. It took me like a week everyday after school. Wathcing about nonstop. It was a good week.
I've done this twice now, two summers in a row...
I'm currently on my second watch-through. I'm at the end of February of Brotherhood
I find it's useful to remind myself of recurring jokes and whatnot. I'm going to make it a summer tradition.
im on my second im already at
I am doing the same thing.

Last weekend I went from the start to November.
This weekend I watched from November to the end of 2007

Only another 2 years to watch!

Good luck :)

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service