Nerdfighters

hi i think we should have a gathering in Leeds, some time. if you are interested please comment on this and give some ideas of when and were in Leeds  

love rhi

Tags: England, Leeds, UK, Yorkshire, british, gatherings, nerdfighters

Views: 1267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont own any thing Nerdfighter related, so i might just appear :) and my friend may not be coming he could be working that day, but then again he might come, im not sure yet :)

I will be wearing my huddle puff t-shirt and my sopio wristband

i don't own anything nerdfighter related, but i will most probably be carrying shades of grey by jasper fforde.

Okay good. I can come, I may also be bringing a friend as well :)

the more people the better

I'll probably wear my 'for science!' shirt

Tomorrow, Leeds Train Station, 12noon :)

I sorry i couldn't come. I injured my neck the on the 4th and when i woke up the next day it had gotten much worse, worth enough to warrant a trip to hospital. Luckily it wasn't anything to serious, but it meant i couldn't be with you today.

sorry i couldn't come today guys. i realised at 2 am that i had a meeting with the final exhibit organisation team at uni, at the same time as our gathering :( gutted i couldn't make it. i hope i can join next time if we do this again xxx

So annoyed I only saw this post today :(

:( awwwww. missed this.

so gutted i missed this

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service