Nerdfighters

So, what books are people reading right now? What are they about? What do you think of them? Would you recommend them?

I tend to read two or three books at a time. Currently, I'm making my way through the following:
  • The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
  • Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

I only just started Ishmael, but The Omnivore's Dilemma is very good.

Tags: books

Views: 8323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath and so far it's really good.

nice and nice.

i'm actually rereading Katherines...audiobook, this time.

Currently I'm reading The night Circus, which is absolutely fantastic, I love it so far :]

I'm also re-reading the HP series, I'm on Prisoner of Azkaban right now

I adored The Night Circus. Normally I despise most science fiction/fantasy books (HP being an exception of course, since it's pretty much a requirement of being a human living on Earth by now), so I was more than pleasantly surprised to find it was so much worth my while!

I have also finished, just a few hours ago, The Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. This book I also adore--it has been added to my ever-growing list of favorite books. I just never wanted it to end. 

Extremely loud and incredibly close. It's keeping me depressed and close to tears at all times. Whaaaa!

I'm reading The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe by Douglas Adams 

Finally, after years of putting it off for some strange reason I'm reading The Lord of the Rings trilogy. And of course, my local library is being mean to me again and the "Fellowship of the Ring" is already borrowed so I have to read "The Two Towers" first.

book four: Summer Knight shall be devoured

I'm reading Magician: Master by Raymond E. Feist. It's the second book of The Riftwar Saga.

it's a year of giving in, it seems.  finally let my brother and sister talk me into reading Eragon

Did you like it? Because I have mixed feelings about it ever since I read the third one...

not through yet...so i'll let you know

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service