Nerdfighters

In honor of me finishing "Looking for Alaska" I am starting this discussion.

Views: 1457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Y'know the other day -name- said you would try to push me! Ha! what nonse-"

Situational death ftw.
"Ownd on me, you guys" XD
if i die soon, maybe an optimistic: "I'll say hi to Earn and Michael for you guys."
if later, on my deathbed, ... damn, there are no Malcolm Tucker quotes for that. =(
"Don't forget to be awesome..."
I want that on my tombstone.
"I achieved my dreams, you can't say fairer than that" - just gotta hope I achieve all my dreams :)
"Oh, would you guys shut the hell up? Technically speaking, y'all are dying, too." But in reality, I'd probably be crying too much to say anything really and my last words would be something like "buh, buh, buh I duhWANNAdie!"
I would say:

Oh my god! I'm going to die! Please tell people that my last words were something wise and profound!
Letting the minotaur eat you is no way to escape the labyrinth. You have golden thread in your pocket, use it. I Love you all, never forget it, never doubt it. Be good. If I don't see you in Heaven, there'll be Hell to pay. Bury me under a starry sky, and plant honeysuckle over my grave.

That borders on a last speech, but whatever.
" will I ever get out of this damn labyrinth ( or something along those lines, I forget what it was exactly, but if you read the book you will know )
I think just before I die I would like to stretch my legs and say "Now, it is time for my leap of faith." then lay down and pass on. However on the offhand chance that I die by being chased and subdued by a giant dark flame monster in the Mines of Moria it would have to be "Run... you fools!" =]
or `now where did i put that fire extinguisher?`

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service