Nerdfighters

In honor of me finishing "Looking for Alaska" I am starting this discussion.

Views: 1460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where's the like button... ? :-)

I don't know anything and I never will
ooo, this is such a good question!!! I'm just beginning Looking for Alaska hahaha. brilliant topic! :) I would say that I want my last words to be talking to the love of my life and my friends, telling them how much I love them, or if I have a family, telling them and my friends how I feel <3
If I die before my friend:

"Congrats."

Or maybe something else along those lines, but slightly more exciting. We have a bet going based on who will die first (this stems from our senior year of high school when our science teacher announced that white women are statistically more likely to outlive white men).

Otherwise, something more like "Well, that was fun." or "So long and thanks for all the fish!"
Hitchhiker's Guide. AMEN.
Probably something like "That. Was. So. WORTH IT."
I would really like it if I said something funny so everyone wasn't all depressed...even though the probably would be anyway..but I never understood that when I was younger...FUNeral......I don't want people to mess up there lifes crying for me when they're the ones who got the bad part of the deal...So my last words would have to be something funny and reasurring.
"no, you may not have my wallet"

just kidding-something along the lines of "catch you on the flipside".yes,that'll do.
It's okay. Captain Hammer will save us
"MY MURDER STANDS BEFORE US IN THIS ROOM AND HIS NAME IS-"
lol u have some great friends dont you?
Hmm..great question. I suppose my last words would probably be something like:
"The light....not as bright as I would have imagined" or maybe, "Let's fly the boys home!"
But I know I want my last words to reflex the humor of my life.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service