Nerdfighters

In honor of me finishing "Looking for Alaska" I am starting this discussion.

Views: 1468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Very Potter Musical. I think it would be awesome to quote A Very Potter Musical.
'I told you I was ill...'
I'm fairly certain this has already been said, and I'll be astounded if it hasn't, but "So long, and thanks for all the fish."
I think I might sort of be in a daze as I sing the mario game over music in doo's. Maybe even with that little noise it makes the moment you die. If I don't die immediately after that I might just laugh for a bit.

That was an awesome answer :-)

Just saying :-P

my last words toughy, I have thought of different last words for different deaths but for as genrel last words would be

before my twin died ' final I beat Emma in something, rub it in her face for me'
if Emma's there 'Emma something I also wanted to say and never found the way to say it and I have finally found the words....(then I would die)'
If Emma is already dead 'I want to be buried next to Emma, we have always been close but I think the same coffin would be a bit extreme'
Wow my world revoles around my sister
I'm sure most of these have probably been said but,

"So long suckers!"
"See you later."
"Make sure you bury a flashlight with me, it might be dark in there."
"If you sell my stuff later, I will personally haunt you."
and if I die before my sisters, "FIRST!" :p
"I'm sorry but it's time to go"
I'd say
Peace Out Suckers!!!!!!
man she sure owed me a lot of money
Drink to me. --Pablo Picasso
"Time is something humans dare not waste, for it may end up being their worst regret. Therefore I am glad I did not waste my life foolishly, and instead I became a nerdfighter her played on the computer for all eternity."

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service