Nerdfighters

In honor of me finishing "Looking for Alaska" I am starting this discussion.

Views: 1308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With my family and friends surrounding me, crying and sobbing. I would say,'what are you all crying about. I'll respawn in like 30 seconds
i would probably just laugh. or yell.
Maybe just, "I'm not afraid." Or something along those lines...
"Come here....Closer....I've got a secret to tell you, I've been keeping it to myself all this time but you need to know. Its important......[DEATH]"
"These are my last words and I'm not going to waste them by quoting some dead guy." either that, or something i come up with on the spot.
That is an exellent question... I think I want to say something along the lines of "I love you all, don't forget me." Mainly because one of my worst fears is being forgotten about, especially after I die. Or I might say my favorite quote from a song, witch is "Don't forget, if you ever need me, I'm only a vodka away from you". (The song is No More by Alex Day, in case you're wondering.)
"The suspense."
"don't cry. [pause], grr, the suspense is killing me!" deathbed irony, u gotta love it
haha :P
"Proceed, love. Proceed and be bold."
'Cause a) life goes on and it sure as hell isn't going to stop just because I've died and b) Daring is an attribute of the courageous and life takes courage.
'One man dies so another can live.'
"Just because I went 'uggggghghhhh' doesn't mean that I am dead"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service