In honor of me finishing "Looking for Alaska" I am starting this discussion.

Views: 1542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is an exellent question... I think I want to say something along the lines of "I love you all, don't forget me." Mainly because one of my worst fears is being forgotten about, especially after I die. Or I might say my favorite quote from a song, witch is "Don't forget, if you ever need me, I'm only a vodka away from you". (The song is No More by Alex Day, in case you're wondering.)
"The suspense."
"don't cry. [pause], grr, the suspense is killing me!" deathbed irony, u gotta love it
haha :P
"Proceed, love. Proceed and be bold."
'Cause a) life goes on and it sure as hell isn't going to stop just because I've died and b) Daring is an attribute of the courageous and life takes courage.
'One man dies so another can live.'
"Just because I went 'uggggghghhhh' doesn't mean that I am dead"
not sure waht mine are to be, one of these?
"my greatest regret in life is taht my dying words are neither memorable or witty."
"I die as I lived, beyond my means" (paraquoted from Oscar Wilde)
"There is three and a half million pounds worth of diamonds buried under my ... I die."
"I still can't remember your name, I'm sorr-"

have to say something witty.
"Love each other truly. Always listen to the wind and the birds that sing then the sun shall shine warm deep within your heart"
:) love it soo much, always helps me on a day that's hard and makes me smile.
Knowing me I'd probably choose from the following:
Why is everybody crying? Shesh.
Just five more minutes mom.
I hope they have Star Trek where I go.
But really knowing me I'd probably end up saying:
Don't worry it's not like I'm going to get hit by a car. Then I get hit by are car.
I like to think of myself as an optimist and so when I'm dying I want to say "Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink."

When this quote was said there was water (for me life) all around me but not for me. In a way, it's like everyone around me is alive but it is not my life and so I can not be helped. However the man who said this got away and lived so it's accepting of my death but... hopeful that possibly I can continue to be with those alive whom I love.
"you know, it's funny...the closer that black thing in the sky gets, the more it looks like a piano..."

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2015   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service