Nerdfighters

i love quotes. they could be inspiring, funny, cute, long, short, old, new, awesome, nerdy, dumb, weird famous, un-famous, hackneyed quotes. just post any quotes that you love, or that inspire you, or that you made up. some of my favorites are: 

"The more bombers, the less room for doves of peace."-Nikita Khrushchev

"When you do common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."-George Washington Carver

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing."-William James

"yo i just beat up a shark wit my dick" which i found in a men's bathroom stall on a boardwalk in New Jersey :)

Tags: famous, favorite, funny, inspiring, quotes

Views: 456

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two of my favorite quotes are:

"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"These are hard times. The world hurts. We live in fear and forget to walk with hope. But hope has not forgotten you. So ask it to dinner. It's probably hungry and would appreciate the invitation." ~ Libba Bray: Going Bovine

Yesterday is the past and tommorow is the future, But today is a gift. that is why they call it the present - Master Turtle in Kung Fu Panda.

AND

Do it today beacause it may be illeagle tommorow.

That first one is a very good choice indeed! :)

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet." - Bob Dylan

"I must ask the wounded man where it hurts, because I cannot become the wounded man, the only wounded man I can become is myself." - John green in 'paper towns'

my favourite pretentious science quote is 
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

But my favourite quote ever is (of course) Dumbledore

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" 
(which may be wrong cause I don't have my book with me to check!) 

"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure" - Abraham Lincoln

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service