Nerdfighters

I recently- a minute go- became a Nerdfighter, and have no idea what to do.  Suggestions please?

Tags: Help, Nerdfighter, What is the plural of Hippopotamus?, things, zombies

Views: 6970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His loss.  Woot!

Ooh what a chuckler, you!

1: find thing that sucks

2: make thing suck less

these are very broad, general guidelines. i'm not asking you to single-handedly stop world hunger (sidenote: if you can do that, please do!); but even the small moments in life can decrease worldsuck. ever make a friend laugh through their tears? WORLDSUCK DOWN! ever do a thing just because it was right? WORLDSUCK DOWN! ever use brains and moxie to solve a problem? WORLDSUCK DOWN! 

in essence, if you just became a nerdfighter, you're already a nerdfighter! keep doing what you do, you would not have landed here otherwise.

well said Bennie

Start finding other nerdfighters to talk to! online or IRL, your choice

talk to people, with similar interests and don't forget to be awesome! ( you already are for joining!)

i'm new here too! :)

Go on the chat, flirt with random nerdfighters of the same sex. Then, watch all of john and hank's vlogs. Then, stare at this image for at least three seconds.
And finally, eat pizza. LOTS of pizza. ♥♥♥♥♥

that is quite fantastic.

Well, you should watch the March 14, 2007 vlogbrothers video. That really helps. Write a verse to the nerdfighter song, do a happy dance, leave some comments....

But most importantly:

Just be yourself, and make the world a better place. That's all a nerdfighter really is!

1: Do a happy dance

2: start adding "...in your pants" to the titles of the books you read.

Well, when I recently became a nerdfighter, I got a ning page, subscribed to Vlogbrothers and that's about it.  To answer the question in your tags, I like hippopotomi personally

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service