Nerdfighters

I recently- a minute go- became a Nerdfighter, and have no idea what to do.  Suggestions please?

Tags: Help, Nerdfighter, What is the plural of Hippopotamus?, things, zombies

Views: 6986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just joined as well. Suggestions for a post-knee surgery artist who may or may not be hoping to find some nerdfighterlike?
there's actually a group or two all about meeting people in a date-like capacity.  otherwise you can check out the other groups and the forum (and chat) and just meet other nerdfighters and go from there.
I just became a nerdfighter(well, officially) Now I'll go take a nap. :P
welcome Cristina!
be yourself and be awesome
Tell all your friends, exclaim certain phrases a nerdfighter usually/probably/might use (french the llama, giant suqid of anger, elephant sized puppies, etc.) and never- EVER, forget to be awesome.

elephant sized puppies!?

so, Clifford the big red dog?

O.O I haven't thought to come upon that connection before, very interesting.

Problem is, I made a typo. It's supposed to be puppy sized elephants because, and I quote, "We asked evolution to make us puppy sized elephants because they would have the evolutionary advantages of being adorable, but it hasn't happened yet" -John

Sorry for the mistake!

Uhhh... Be awesome?

I'm in the same boat. I'm guessing one of the first things I do is find a picture so I'm not a red, person-shaped blob. No idea what comes next, though.

what are you trying to say there Amanda?

Well, here's a list of things to do:

-Everything awesome.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service