Nerdfighters

Let's face it.  Almost everyone of us watched TV growing up.  We also had that one show we couldn't miss and, if we did, we fell into a deep depression until we watched that show again.

So, what were your favorites growing up?

Tags: Television, childhood, favorites, memories

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arthur was totally a Nerdfighter. The kid's last name is Read! Not to mention, he knew, as every good Nerdfighter should, that "Having fun, isn't hard, when you've got a Library card!" Heehee...
I used to watch Doug. I finally figured out The Beets a year ago. It was a facepalm moment. My favorite show of all childhood has to be rugrats. I don't know why. It was kind of twisted for a little kid's show, now that I think about it. That might explain a lot of things.
Haha, those were the two shows I was going to say!

And Wishbone. That was one of my very most favorites! :)
Several.

1.) Johnny Bravo

2.) Samurai Jack

3.) Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

4.) Catdog

5.) Invader Zim
JayJay the Jet Plane
hm..probably x-men evolution, x-men when it would be on, hey arnold, the angry beavers, and Eureka's castle..lol
Hands down Dragonball, also Dragonball Z and Pokemon were favourites.
I really liked Rugrats, The Angry Beavers, Sailor Moon, and Rocko's Modern Life, but I got hooked on The Muppet Show before any of that. Still own most of it on DVD and watch it when I fall asleep. : )
Teenage mutant ninja turtles.
and Doug,
and Carebears
and Stundin Okkar :D
blue's clues :P
reading rainbow (the dude who was in the Star Trek series... :P)
Mr. Roger's Neighbourhood (that guy was awesome!)
Seaseme Street
Sesame Street, the Flinstones, the Moomins and of course good old Pokémon.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service