Nerdfighters

I would eat them ! ( just kidding I would explode)

I would probably sell them and give the money to charity ( I would give the pop tarts to those who are hungry...but pop tarts aren't too healthy, instead the money can buy healthly food).

And for a less helping choice... I would make a huge mountain of them all and name it Pop Tarts of Doom Mountain !

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send them all to Haiti or hand them out to the homeless while skipping around like an idiot :P
But with an apology about the low nutritional quality right?
That is so sad...if I get that many pop tarts, I will send you some =]
Probably give them away.

Any particular reason you're asking?

no, just wondering...in case something like this happens...you never know [=

I would hand them out and make peoples day! Because that would make my day.. but.. I dont know how many people would accept a pop-tart from a stranger.. so with the ones I would have left over.. I would nom them for the rest of my life.

I would make a house with poptart walls... like a giant gingerbread house... but not ginger bread

http://www.youtube.com/user/ellotherechummy?feature=mhum

interesting idea there

see, that's what I was thinking. But what do you do if it rains?

...I guess you could laminate the poptarts first?

you would end up eating it before it ever rained...=]

Feed the poor.

And poison them.

I would throw some at poor people, I'd throw some at the president of the US, I'd throw some to the sharks, and then I'd offer some to David Tennant with tea :D And the rest would be nommed in a second o.e

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service