1. a cardboard cut out of the TARDIS
2. sesame street coloring book
3. giant pikachu
4. looking for alaska pillow
5. a backpack that has all the broadway shows from the 2007 season
6. 2 vintage 1976 doctor who comics, 1 spiderman meet xmen 1983 comic, and one captain america 1984 comic
7. 7 doctor who action figures (many of david tennant), 3 mini TARDISes (is that the plural?), 2 doctor who cell phone charms, all the seasons that you can get on DVD, and 6 doctor who posters
8. spongebob action figures
9. 1980's my little ponies
10. 2 full harry potter costumes from the guys that make the costumes for the movie
11. 4 copies of the special edition art work for harry potter 7
12. all the star trek movies in special edition, along with a leather bound copy of all the hitchhikers books and the radio scripts AND the full TV show.
Why thank you. i am very proud of the nerdy things i own. i have another to add though; i got a pair of Dr. Seuss converse high tops with the cat in the hat on them. They're a juniors 3, for 6 year old boys, and i am a proud sophmore in high school. Yay small feet!
And a temporary unicorn tattoo, it show's my veiws on the Zombies Vs. Unicorns debate.