1.) Taking Chance
2.) Ordinary Day--Vanessa Carlton
3.) Toss-up between Looking For Alaska and Paper Towns.
4.) Any one of my close friends.
7.) "Faith, trust, and pixie dust...think of any happy thought, take the second start to the right, and journey straight on 'til morning." (Okay, so I can be a bit of a little girl sometimes. :P)
1.) Mr. Smith Goes To Washington
2.) "You And Me" by Lifehouse
3.) Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
4.) This is a little odd, but I think it's my friend Will.
6.) I actually don't have a favorite color. It really depends on what the color is on or a part of.
7.) "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt
1.) Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami
2.) At moment: Ray LaMontagne – Let It Be Me, or "Little Lion Man" - Mumford & Sons. Of all time? "She Sends Kisses" by The Wrens, or "Up the Wolves" by the Mountain Goats.
3.) American Gods by Neil Gaiman
4.) My sister.
7.)“As a species, we have evolved to survive. And the way we do it is by straining and straining and, at last, every few generations, giving birth to genius. The one who invents the wheel. And light. And flight. The one who builds a city, a nation, an empire... Human beings are free except when humanity needs them. Maybe humanity needs you. To do something.”
where is that quote from?
1.) Movie: Harry Potter 7 part 2
2.) Song: Everyone knows-Joan Jett
3.) Book: not sure? I love books in general.
4.) Person: two people. Dani and Preston.
5.) Word: onomatopoeia
6.) Color: Silver
7.) Quote: "Its just that there is Something More, and that Something More is what life is really all about."(pg 31 of the Tao of Pooh- by Benjamin Hoff).
2.) Vendetta - Skaro
3.) The Walking Dead
4.) My mum :)
6.) Yellow-y orange
7.) "Everything you can imagine is real" - Pablo Picasso
1) Though I haven't watched movies in centuries, The Hangover is still my favorite.
2) The Eli Young Band - The Falling
3) Covey's The 3rd alternative.
5) High heels.
7) Love happens when you at least expect it.
1. I think it's called Dolce Vita. It's in italian and it's about a father and his son during WW2. Now I want to watch it.
2. Cows with Guns for all time. But Alberqurque is pretty darn good.
3. Someone said the word Jabberwocky so I keep thinking of Through the Looking Glass.
4. Does fictional count? There's a character I'm writing at the moment who I'm obsessing over. writers: you know what I mean, it's that "they've come to life in my head" stage and I can't quite explain it.
5. Hmm...maybe "extrapolation" or "effervescent" or "love". Cheesy, I know, but it's a good word. Extrapolation is a long word for a reason- derive/extend logically from something else. Effervescent is oddly complicated for "bubbly" . But love is the most complicated thing there is, and it's only four letters.
6. I think it's a gradient, it's not really one colour
7. Austen Tayshus, or.....Chickens in Choppers. ahhhhh *my head hurts*
1. The Russians Are Coming... (as of last night)
2. Forever Yours (as of one hour ago) By Alex Day
3. An Abundance of Katherines
4. Sarah Bergman
7. "Funny, depressing. Depressing, funny. There's a thinner line between them than everyone thinks."-Kirasel
1) 500 Days of Summer
2)Africa by Toto
3)The main 7 Dark Tower books (haven't finished The Wind Through The Keyhole yet)
4)My mum (cheese face)
6)Blue, as always
7)'Brick walls are there for a reason; they're to keep the other people out.'