1) Easy A
2) Earth by Imogen Heap
3) Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
4) My boyfriend Chris
7) "I was so close to my figurative death this morning."
jabberwocky is awesome
1.Edward sciscorhands(yes, I know it's the one word I can never spell right.)
2.What You Know by Two door cinema club
3.The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
4.I can't say. I have 5 bffs and If they saw this someone might get mad.
7.This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper-T.s Eliot
2.) Who Says (by Selena Gomez)
3.) Impulse (by Ellen Hopkins)
4.) Sheldon Cooper
7.) "Depression is not sobbing and crying and giving vent, it is plain and simple reduction of feeling... People who keep stiff upper lips find that it's damn hard to smile." (Judith Guest)
1. The Social Network
2. "Be Calm" by fun.
3. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
4. My crew chief for the spring musical, but this can change in a second, depending on what I'm doing.
6. dark grey
7. "This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body." - Walt Whitman
2. Hand Me The Crown by The Dirty Urchins
3. Sinner by Ted Dekker
4. Oscar Wilde
7. Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point- C.S. Lewis
1. scott pilgrim
2. fixed at zero -versemerge
3. scott pilgrim
7. "ive seen somethings man, and some stuff... i wouldnt recommend it"
1) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2) How To Save A Life by The Fray (I can't get it out of my head!)
3) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
4) My biffle, Huonie-chan.
6) Yellow (And it was all yellow.)
7) Your hearts are like my hands, sometimes they tremble~ Anis Mojgani
I was almost finished and then I looked at a couple other people's answers and remembered why I am a Nerdfighter
1)Me Me Me (A movie musical)
2)905 by The Who
3)Saving Max by Antoinette Van Heugten
4)My friend Anna Faith
7)"If music be the food of love, play on!Give me excess of it..."