Nerdfighters

OMG! MERLIN'S BEARD! I JUST GOT INTO POTTERMORE!!!!!!! i got up at 5:50am this morning and it worked!!! omg im so excited right now!!!!

so who else got in?? im just waiting for my e-owl right now ;)

oh and my username is FlightWalnut43 i thought it was cute lol :)

and i just heard that they're not sending the invitations until the magical quill thing is over and the it might take 2 weeks after that :(

Tags: Harry, Potter, Pottermore

Views: 788

Replies to This Discussion

I DID!!!! and i woke up at 10:30 AM today. :P My username is UnicornGlow75. What about you guys
Got in on the first day, sooo happy! :D My username's ElmQueen43. I don't really like it, I guess I'll just have to get used to it. (:
I DID I DID I DID!! GAAAAH! MY EMOTIONS!

I GOT IN!!! I've been so busy I spaced on it earlier this week, but got in today!! so excited. My username is PhoenixFlame132, which i think is pretty awesome :)
I can't wait until they start letting people in! hope i don't have to wait too long :)

Aww, I didn't. :( I'm going to try tomorrow... *is sad*

SwordDust59

I got in this morning, it opened around 7am PST (seems later each day maybe). The question was pretty easy too.

:D

I'm just waiting for the welcome email. I validated my email and everything. I just want to see the actual site. It's torture waiting.
i heard that they'r enot sending the invitation emails until the magical quill thing is over and then it might take 2 weeks after that :(
i did! i got in the third day after staying up all night and getting no sleep. it will be worth it though.

Yup, I did the same thing xD

I was miserable at work though...

me  :D i waas sooo happy :D:D:D :D:D :')
I DID!!! Soooo excited! ThestralMagic39 <333

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service