Nerdfighters

For me personally, its either the Angels or the Empty/Gas Mask Children. I would lean towards the Angels but I thought they weren't very good in the Matt Smith episode. Its not as scary when you actually see them moving. 

Views: 2043

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my gosh I forgot about that one! So terrifying!! She was so brilliant wasn't she.

To me, definitely either the Weeping Angels or the Vashta Nerada.

The Angels are obvious (I couldn't go anywhere near a statue for awhile after watching that one) and the Vashna Nerada is kind of a resurrection of the intense fear of the dark I had when I was a child.

Angels in the original episode they appeared in. Them or the Vashta Nerada. shuddderr

Definitely the weeping angels, but the gas mask children are a close second...

Weeping Angels are freaking scary!! I think they're the worst 'cause that's the most scary thing ever, something that kills you when you don't see it. The Vashta Nerada, the creatures in the shadows, are pretty bad as well. After i watched the episode i couldn't stop myself from counting the shadows for a few days XD

I would say that the Weeping Angels are one of the scariest monsters. However the minotaur in ''God Complex' ,I think, is the scariest , because it isn't just one thing. Yes the monster itself is sort of scary but that's not it; what I find scariest about this monster is that it can see into your mind and find what scares you the most. Most people don't know what scares them the most, so wouldn't be quite sure what lies around the door into their 'room'. The way that it affects the audience of doctor who is quite significant because you'd think ''hmm, what would be in MY room?'' You'd starting thinking about different aspects of your life and different things that scare you, then suddenly your head is filled with all these things that could scare you and how much they would scare you is you saw them in your room. Once you have an bad image in your mind, its sometimes hard to get out!

wow that's a good one Oô i think the scariest monsters are the ones who affect the subconscious mind like angels, the vashta nerada, minotaur or the silence. They are far more scary than some huge monster with fangs and three legs or something 'cause they can drive you mad =)

Absolutely the Weeping Angels.  I was trying to watch the entire (2005) series, but I fell behind because I spent like a week re-watching that one episode. Without blinking.

Then it's the vashta nerada.

Definitely Astrid Peth.... wait.. she wasn't mean to be a monster?? 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service