Nerdfighters

We all know that the Disney heroes are great and everything, I'm not saying that the heroes are wimpy or inferior. It's just it seems like the villains have much more passion, better character design, and let's face it, better songs. (Example: Scar in Be Prepared)

So, who makes your top five Disney Villains?

Here's mine:

1. Scar
2. Hades
3. Ursula
4.Gaston
5. Jafar

P.S. I know that Grammar Nerdfighters are going to get on my back about the title, but I'm Canadian and that's how we spell favoUrite. :P

Tags: Disney, Gaston, Hades, Jafar, King, Lion, Little, Mermaid, Scar, The, More…Ursula, Villains

Views: 259

Replies to This Discussion

1.Dr.Facilier

2.Captain Hook

3.Zurg

4.Hades

5.Malificent

1. Dr. Facilier

2. Cruella De Vil

3. Yzma

4. Scar

5. Oogie Boogie

I've always liked the villains more then the heroes in disney movies, so it was a hard choice D:

I think that maleficient is probably the best Disney villain! After 20 years, she still scares the hell out of me. 

Captain Hook
Dr. Drako and Sheego
Those aliens that try to capture stitch

My top Five:

1 - Frollo

2 - Scar

3 - Mother Gothel (I know she's newer but I love)

4 - Malificent

5 - tie between Hades and Ursula

I can't even decide! I loved (excuse me, still love) Scar. I think the other villain I love most would have to be Captain Hook, like Jessemyn below me

Mine:

1-Maleficent

2-Ursula

3-Hades

4-Jafar

5-Shan-Yu

I really need to watch some disney movies now...

In no particular order:

Scar: how can you miss him, just a beast!

Ursula: Very quite feisty and dripping with evilness

The Horned King: The Black Cauldron is the darkest disney movie, and the Horned King never fails to freak me out

Captain Hook: Such a cowardly bastard but brings a sort of class to the villain side

Madame Medusa: Sly, arrogant, demanding, has excellent sidekicks, what more can u ask for?

1. Ursula
2. Hades

3. Forte (from Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas)

4. Frollo

5. Shere Khan

And if you allowed a 6th villain, Cruella De Vil is high up on my list too. :)

1) Gaston

2) Scar

3) Judge Frollo

4) Ursala

5) Jafar

My favorite is Ursula, but Frollo definitely has the best villain song.
My favorite villain is probably Jafar or Ursula but my favorite villain song is the reprise of Mother Knows Best by Mother Gothal(spelling?). However the 'most badass' villain song is a three way tie between Ursula, Scar, and Frollo.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service