Nerdfighters

Anything to do with Harry Potter,  Lord of the Rings, even animated characters.

Mine would probably be Legolas/Orlando Bloom, the Weasley Twins/James and Oliver Phelps, Prince Caspian/Ben Barnes and Peeta from the Hunger Games.

So what's yours?

Tags: Nerdiest, crush?

Views: 1754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

>_> Spock(TOS & Reboot) or Bones (Reboot)
he Weasley twins/James and Oliver Phelps, the Tenth Doctor/David Tennant, Charlie McDonnell, Liam Dryden, Prince Caspian/Ben Barnes, Christian Ozera, Darren Criss
There's so many beautiful nerdy boys, even making a list would leave me missing out ones I would bang.

Clark Kent, cause I like Clark better as Clark than superman..=3= maybe It's just me though

others would have to be, Neville Longbottom, Spencer Reid(Matthew Gray Gubler is pretty awesome actually ), Shimura Shinpachi, Nightcrawler from the Xmen cartoon, Merlin from the show Merlin ... and Mallow Kite ~

Oh and if it counts Data from Star Trek ... I dunno if it counts cause he's not capable of love D:

There's about a thousand others but then this list would go on forever

David Tennant 

Weasley Twins

Peeta/Hunger Games

James Mcavoy

Darren Criss

Daniel Radcliffe

Hank and John Green :)

Kyoya Ootori/ Ouran Host Club

Howl/ Howls moving Castle 

Myrnin/ Morganville Vampires 

Charlie McDonnell

Spock

etc.. :)

David Tennant is pretty good looking...

My top two nediest crushes would have to be

-Anakin Skywalker from episode 2.

-Doogie Howser... I know its a forever old show that ended years before I was born... but something about a teenage doctor is just... attractive...

Probably Scarecrow from Batman (aka Jonathan Crane, have you ever heard a sexier name?).

I also have a strange infatuation with John Green, just cuz he's an author and I nerd out when it comes to books. But it's more of an admiration than a crush. 

Something about Jon/Johns...

From books, I've had the biggest crushes from Simon of LoTF, (I feel like a pedophile!) and Benvolio from R&J. I swear, Benvolio was the only person who made that play readable. Plus he's not dead, which I like. Being alive is definitely a turn on.

The 9th, 10th, and 1th doctors. I can't help but love him no matter what face he is wearing. :)

Spock from the new star trek movie!

The Weasley twins!

Dr. Xavier/James McAvoy 

Does Mr. Darcy count as a nerdy crush?

Finally, and most importantly, Marak from The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy. Oh, I wish he would kidnap me too!

I read The Hollow Kingdom Trilogy too...I love Marak too!!!!!!!! I want to be his goblin queen... :)

YES. The Weasley Twins are fantastic.

And so is Legolas. I remember I saw LOTR as a child and had a maaaaajor crush on 'em. And in the books, he's just glorious as well.

I also lurve Howl from Howl's Moving Castle.

Zuko from Avatar.

Peter from Narnia, the books (dem movies phail).

Alex Rider from the Alex Rider series. Not the nerdiest though.

AND. Scott from the Scott Pilgrim vs the World comics.

And Beastboy from Teen Titans.

EDIT:

Nearly forgot!

Totes Percy, and the Stole brothers, and Grover from the Percy Jackson series.

Baltor from winx club

It's a show for eight year olds about fairiesbut he's the villian in season three and i fnd him extremly sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service