Nerdfighters

For me, I would have to say Amber Tamblyn.

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm....I think Yvonne Strahovski from Chuck -- she kicks a$$!!
Audrey Hepburn is the only one that comes to mind, and she's dead. And were she not dead, she'd be creepily older than me anyway. So does she even count?
Eva Green
i'd have to say rose tyler, not billie piper, rose tyler.

I'd go straight for Amy Millan.

Her voice is pretty sexy ;)

As I'm already gay, I'll say who I'd turn straight for (well, actually, as I can't even look at a naked man, we would never have sex or anything but yeah whatever): Johnny Depp, Jason Isaacs, Jamie Campbell Bower, Nicholas Hault... uh yea.
Other than the mandatory Felicia Day answer, Karen Gillan.
Zooey Deschanel and Rachel McAdams most definatly !
I saw Tron: Legacy just because the idea of staring at Olivia Wilde in a skin tight glowy suit for 2 and a half hours seemed like a fantastic way to burn off a night :)  Olivia Wilde makes my head spin, as does Natalie Portman, in any evolution, head shaved, or with wonderful locks.
J.K Rowling. Enough said. Even though she's a good three decades older than me...
Emma Watson, Kristen Bell, Jeniffer Lawrence. Hell Yeah!
Lightning from Final Fantasy 13. God, I'd turn gay for her in a heartbeat if she was real...But if we're talking real people, then I would totally go gay for CL from 2ne1.  I love her!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service