Nerdfighters

I'm curious to find out who's participating for the first time! 2008 was my first NaNoWriMo, and I've been looking forward to the chance to go at it again since December 1st. xD

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

I've heard of it in past years, but this is the first time I've made an actual account. I might go through with it, and I really want to, but my schedule is so packed during November. -sighs-
This is my first time. I started late, so I spent the 1st writing an outline. I would have liked to plan more though. I'm 1300 words in today, I need to catch up a bit.

Hopefully I can do it. If not, I hope I can get at least half way without giving up. :)
First time, already a day behind, but 2,031 words an counting!
YES! it will.
Oh yeah it is. I'm so nervous. I don't think I'll be able to finish because I'll forget/get sidetracked by University applications. D:
Yes this will be my first year bit I'm starting a tiny bit late, I'm really busy at the moment so I probably won't finish and if I do it will be rough, I'm just doing it for the experience.
it'll be the first time i've ever done it and i don't know how well i'm ganna go seeing as i have exams in a couple of weeks. i'm giving it a go anyway :)
I just heard about it, so this is my first NaNoWriMo!
This is my first!! My ex had suggested we try to do it this year, and while I believe he may be backing out, I'm going to give it a go. I was thinking I wouldn't have many people to talk to about it since none of my friends participate and he's all busy not being NaNoWriMo awesome, so I am so glad to find out there are Nerdfighters participating!!

Weee I've been writing and have had too much caffeine.
This is my third time participating! That being said, I've never won... so I'm hella determined to finish this year. Or AT LEAST hit my personal goal of 30, 000.
I think I heard about NaNoWriMo last year, but I didn't really know what it was, and I didn't look into it. I heard about it again a week, week and a half ago and decided to go for it, so this is my first time! I thought it would be a good way to try to break through writer's block and just give 'er.
ditto i heard about it a mouth before from a friend and im diving in, its bloody difficult though, im only just keeping up. and my writing stlye has gone to pot. scary!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service