Nerdfighters

I'm curious to find out who's participating for the first time! 2008 was my first NaNoWriMo, and I've been looking forward to the chance to go at it again since December 1st. xD

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

This is the first time I am participating. I heard the fiveawesomegirls on YouTube talking about it last year so I decided to try it out this year
This will be my first year
going to try really hard to complete but we will see about that...
the few friends i have told that i am doing this think i am 100% insane but i thought i might as well try something completely new for me. It is going to be a learning experience
I did it last year but I only did about 5000 words in the whole month. I kept saying to myself that I wasn't going to do it this year but I decided about half an hour ago that I do want to do it. I'm now frantically trying to come up with a plot!
Yes! It is!
Yeah, this is my first time. I started in late October- I sort of didn't realize that NaNoWriMo was November- then I did. I think it still counts. Either way, I'll probably fail. Either way, I'm going to try!
That's awesome, I dont think any one will get angry over a few days extra.
Do you have an idea yet or just going with it?
2009 is my first try. I only heard about it about 2 weeks ago. I've never really seen myself as a writer, I mean, I write songs and music and the occasional bad poem but I've never thought that I'd be able to write a book! That's why I wanted to give this a go! :D
First time!! I'm hoping to just get the flow going even if I don't make it to 50,000 words. This makes me write considering everything else I have to fit into my day, so HURRAH for NaNoWriMo!
This will be my first time! I'm so excited. I've had this novel idea in my head for years and I'm so excited to get it out of my head and hopefully write a first draft for it!

You can follow my progress: kkatielynn
This is my first NaNoWriMo. I'm 90% sure I'm going to fail, but I'm optimistic! :)
Yes! Well, I attempted it for three days in eighth grade. Now I'm graduated! BI'm super nervous, and if there are any other Seattle are nerdfighters that want to meet up and whittle away at our novels, let me know! For serious!
Yep. Didn't know about it last year until it was too late.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service