2. The new Star Trek (I am a firm believer in William Shatner as Kirk and nobody else thank you. Oh, and dear Lord the objectification of Ahura! Really! But other than that it was alright, nothing compared to the old ones.)
3. Bridge to Terabithia (though I must admit I sobbed my eyes out.)
4. The Book of Eli
5. Charlie St. Cloud
And by the way, in your title, it really should go 'The worst movie you've ever seen' not to insult, I'm just sayin' : )
1. 'Mutant Chronicles'. Why, Ron Perlman, why?
2. The recent Michael Bay reboot of 'Friday 13th'.
3. Scary Movie (insert number here). Those have never been funny to me.
4. Lady In The Water. Shyamalan had a lucky break with Sixth Sense and has made nary a good film since.
5. The original 'Planet Of The Apes'. I mean, sorry to everyone who loved the film and thinks it's a seminal piece of sci-fi/cinema for its time - I had to study it in college so maybe I've been turned off it for that reason - but I think Charlton Heston's acting is wooden and terrible, the editing and directing just grates with me. Also, the DVD box had the statue of liberty on the front, which ruined the ending for everyone.
There are a few of them...
1. Brooklyn's Finest looked good from the trailer but the movie was SO horrible.
2. Pathology (it wasn't anywhere close to medically relevant or accurate).
3. The Room (not much else to be said, lol, other than ohaimark)
4. Chloe (I was pleased it was set in my city, but UGH that movie was horrible. It had amazing actors/tresses, but the plot was ridiculous)
Haha, Bridge to Terabithia. I hated that for a while lol