Nerdfighters

Finish the sentence :3

Views: 1335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...when you are hanging out in your mom's hospital room and are devestated when you realize that the hospital's free wi-fi won't allow you onto youtube so you can't watch any of the videos.

...When your best friend (who is a history major) and you are leaping out of your seats squeeling with glee when the credits starts rolling at the end of "The Eagle" because it was the first time Hollywood made a real historically accurate film. (I'm still sqeeing inside)

you tell people that you dont like that their increasing world suck

When you link everything to either the Vlogbrothers and/or Harry Potter.

When you copy of Looking for Alaska are notes in it.

When you feel like crying when you out of bandwidth the day before the P4A.

When you lend Paper Towns to a friend and immediately miss it.

When you sit at the dinner table, having heated discussions about Harry Potter characters and plots. 

Or when you get giddy when you see a new vlogbrother video posted. 

Or possibly when you read An Abundance of Katherines in one day because you refuse to put it down.

when you created a branch off of the vlogbrothers called vlogteenagers and put up videos 7 days a week.

You know your a nerdfighter when there are hundreds of post-its around your high school today that read 'DFTBA' and when your friends say 'what is this?' you yell DON'T FORGET TO BE AWESOME' and procede to tell everyone who doesnt already know that they should watch the vlogbrothers. Needless to say this day was awesome

that is so awesome!  did you ever find out who your fellow Nerdfighter was?

You know you're a Nerdfighter when throughout elementary school you were asked, "Why do you dress like a girl," Implying that I looked like an effeminate boy throughout all of elementary school rather than just a girl (which I am). It probably had something to do with the braces, glasses and my compulsion to saturate my hair with hairspray until it formed a reflective dome.

when you end letters with DFTBA instead of from, love ect.
U start to get the news of non news websites
You get into arguments about the curriculum of Hogwarts.
when instead of writing poetry or stupid redundant notes on the bathroom walls (not that the poetry is stupid or redundant, for the most part. In fact, some of the poetry is quite brilliant), you write quotes from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets :)

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service