Nerdfighters

I got the inspiration for this discussion in another group. But anyways, you know that you're obsessed with Doctor Who when you do what?
For me, it's using my flashlight like a sonic-screwdriver to find stuff in my room, lock doors, and question people about my missing school-ID card (which I found with a flashlight I call my sonic screwdriver)  : )

Views: 5290

Replies to This Discussion

you're watching the Timey-Wimey Special

when you spend every night dreaming of going on adventures with him and your days are spent listening for the tardis vwarp. yeah... then you know your obsessed. 

You know when you are obessed to Doctor Who when you want to paint the door to your room like the outside of the police box so your room can be a TARDIS. And the color of your door has to be TARDIS blue.

When you pass a statue and you can't help but to force yourself to not blink in the silent fear that it might be a weeping angel..

having two shadows is a death sentence OR (my personal favorite) shouting "ALLONSY" or "GERONIMO" when the plane takes off

When the moment you get your toy sonic screwdriver in the mail, the first thing you do is sonic your phone to give it universal roam :D

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service