Nerdfighters

So far, my favorite book is Looking for Alaska, and The Colonel. What're yours?

Tags: Green, John

Views: 1083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's my favorite book too! :)

If you would have asked me this a couple of months back, I would have answered with "Looking for Alaska", no questions asked, but after the release of "The Fault In Our Stars" I was truly mistaken. Never did I ever expect anything to overcome my love for LFA, but TFIOS is just...so brilliant.

The Fault in Our Stars- its brilliant! And my favorite character, it'd be... probably Margo or Hazel Grace

That's hard. For me I think it's TFiOS, or Will Grayson Will Grayson, even if it's a collaboration. As for favorite characters- It's between Issac, Quentin, Gus, or Hassan.

Favorite Book: The Fault in Our Stars

Favorite Character: - - - okay Augustus Waters. How can you not? ♥

I liked Augustus in the Fault in Our Stars because well he is just awesome like that

Let's see... I'd have to say WG, WG and Looking for Alaska are my two favorites.

Character-wise, there is a character in each book that I absolutely adore.

Looking for Alaska: Alaska

An Abundance of Katherines: Hassan

Paper Towns: Margo

Will Grayson, Will Grayson: Tiny Cooper and Jane

The Fault in Our Stars: Augustus

There are so many great characters though! :D

Looking for Alaska was my favorite book, but my favorite character is definitely Hazel Grace.  Her character struck such a chord emotionally and by the end of the book I was so entirely invested...a close second, of course, is Alaska Young.

My favorite John Green book? 

Tough question. Well, I'll just say Paper Towns as it was the first John Green book I ever read and I was just blown away by the sheer awesomeness of the novel and how real the characters felt. My favorite character from the story was Radar as nothing really got under his skin and he always knew where he was going and what he wanted unlike the protagonist. Plus, the name "Radar" is awesome. I'd love it if my friends called me that XD

Radar is pretty awesome.

Better be called Radar than Bloody Ben. 

well in terms of how they got them...obviously, but where did your comment about it come from?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service