Nerdfighters

// Updated Oct 1 - We're all set to begin this Monday! :)

http://www.youtube.com/vlogivore
Five people across the hemispheres becoming friends through the prehistoric means of the Internet.

Tid bits:
  • Themed weeks!
  • The deadline to upload one's video is midnight in his/her time zone, or else.. >:)

The Vlogivores:
  • MONDAY - Angie (United States)
  • TUESDAY - Michele (United States)
  • WEDNESDAY - Daniel (Canada)
  • THURSDAY - Tricia (United States)
  • FRIDAY - Gabi (Australia)

Tags: 5, YouTube, channel, collab, collaborative, people, vlogivore, vlogivores

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want to apply ( mainly because I don't have internet at home so I have no skyping capabilities ) but I do want to answer the questions! :)

1. How old are you and what's your general location? - 19, DFW Area, Texas

2. Which day of the week is your busiest? - Saturday - It's D&D day :)

3. Tell us about your hobbies and music taste. - I enjoy writing, collecting things and being awesome. Musically, I like Indie, Techno, Ska and Classical but can appreciate most anything

4. How do you handle disagreements with other people? - It depends on if we're disagreeing because of them or because of me. If it is because of them, I attempt to reason our ways out of it, if it's because of me, I tend to get quite moody and require a little down time.

5. Who is your favourite YouTuber? - Musically - Meghan Tonjes, Politically - John Green, Everything Else - Schmoyoho ( the autotuning makes me happy )

6. What annoys you the most? - People who don't know how to properly use their turn signals. Makes me want to murder something. Or possibly french the llama.

7. What kind of excuses do you usually make? - Fairly legitimate ones that thinly veil the fact that I went to bed at 7.30pm

8. Tell me three things you can't live without. - Air, Water, Kissing.

Huzzah!
Thank you all so much for this overwhelming response!
I'm totally interested in joining. my skype is Relkcruts

1. How old are you and what's your general location?
I'm 18 and I'm from Buffalo, NY

2. Which day of the week is your busiest?
Friday and Saturday

3. Tell us about your hobbies and music taste.
I play videogames. I love pokemon. I walk around and bike and play tennis. And all of that good stuff. I mostly listen to Indie/alternative stuff, though I'm open to anything.

4. How do you handle disagreements with other people?
I try to be as understanding as possible but also try to get the other to see my point.

5. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Charlieissocoollike

6. What annoys you the most?
ummm...probably Drama

7. What kind of excuses do you usually make?
Reasonable ones

8. Tell me three things you can't live without.
Arizona Green tea, My boyfriend, My headphones/zune
forgot to mention. I also love Art. Both of my parents are artists, I enjoy mostly doodling and such but I wish to become more serious about it. I'm also very interested in stop motion videos. I made one with a friend of mine. I designed the entire thing and made most of it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeIv6OECx_g) It was our first attempt at stop motion and i think we did ok. Filming could have gone better but most of it was a one shot deal and it took hours. We worked on it for over a month. but yeah :)
hi yah I just wanted to let you know if you have more people I have a channel and we are looking for some new days so if you want to send people over to this link that'd be awesome thanks :)

DFTBA

have a great day :)
are the interviews and stuff for this over?
Nope! Feel free to add me on Skype :P
We begin Monday!!

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service