I don't want to apply ( mainly because I don't have internet at home so I have no skyping capabilities ) but I do want to answer the questions! :)
1. How old are you and what's your general location? - 19, DFW Area, Texas
2. Which day of the week is your busiest? - Saturday - It's D&D day :)
3. Tell us about your hobbies and music taste. - I enjoy writing, collecting things and being awesome. Musically, I like Indie, Techno, Ska and Classical but can appreciate most anything
4. How do you handle disagreements with other people? - It depends on if we're disagreeing because of them or because of me. If it is because of them, I attempt to reason our ways out of it, if it's because of me, I tend to get quite moody and require a little down time.
5. Who is your favourite YouTuber? - Musically - Meghan Tonjes, Politically - John Green, Everything Else - Schmoyoho ( the autotuning makes me happy )
6. What annoys you the most? - People who don't know how to properly use their turn signals. Makes me want to murder something. Or possibly french the llama.
7. What kind of excuses do you usually make? - Fairly legitimate ones that thinly veil the fact that I went to bed at 7.30pm
8. Tell me three things you can't live without. - Air, Water, Kissing.
I'm totally interested in joining. my skype is Relkcruts
1. How old are you and what's your general location?
I'm 18 and I'm from Buffalo, NY
2. Which day of the week is your busiest?
Friday and Saturday
3. Tell us about your hobbies and music taste.
I play videogames. I love pokemon. I walk around and bike and play tennis. And all of that good stuff. I mostly listen to Indie/alternative stuff, though I'm open to anything.
4. How do you handle disagreements with other people?
I try to be as understanding as possible but also try to get the other to see my point.
5. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
6. What annoys you the most?
7. What kind of excuses do you usually make?
8. Tell me three things you can't live without.
Arizona Green tea, My boyfriend, My headphones/zune
forgot to mention. I also love Art. Both of my parents are artists, I enjoy mostly doodling and such but I wish to become more serious about it. I'm also very interested in stop motion videos. I made one with a friend of mine. I designed the entire thing and made most of it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeIv6OECx_g) It was our first attempt at stop motion and i think we did ok. Filming could have gone better but most of it was a one shot deal and it took hours. We worked on it for over a month. but yeah :)