Nerdfighters

I propose that we get together once a month and get to know one another, help Melbournian Nerdfighters grow as a community! Therefore on the last weekend of every month we shall be meeting, in secret, in the room of requirements to practice for our Defence against the dark arts OWLs and NEWTs... I mean, we'll meet up with other AWESOME people and be AWESOME, together!

Our Gatherings so for have been smashing successes and so personally I think this will be awesome! So grab your Fezs, wands and lightsabers and lets get this happening!!!

Make us strong, make us proud and make us a proper community!

May your pens stay sharp and your minds sharper! DFTBA!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 29/07/2012

Time: 12pm

Place: Federation Square

THEME~!!!: Down the rabbit hole!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links and stuff:

Our 1st monthly gathering! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlSN-qpsL4Y (Thanks Chloe!)

Our official Facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/MelbNerdians/ (Thanks Stephanie!)

Our Official Youtube Channel! http://www.youtube.com/MelbNerdFighters

Email:
MelbNerdians@groups.facebook.com - (to message everyone in the group)

Tags: australia, fighters, gathering, meeting, melbourne, nerd, nerdfighters, victoria

Views: 1458

Replies to This Discussion

How many people cam last time out of interest?

usually around 20... but we are expecting the largest turnout this time, because we've not got over 80 members on the FB group

I hope i can make it to the next one!!

This sounds soooo fun! I would love to come to the July gathering. I just moved to Melbourne (so technically not a Melbourian) can I still come?

OF COURSE, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!! XD THE MORE THE AWESOMER!!!!

Sorry for shouting, I just get excited when new people show up! :D

Great! Aghhhh I'm so excited! I'll definitely be there :)

YEAH!!!! XD

There is also a thing on Sunday, called chivalry awareness gathering! if it's not too late notice, feel free to come to any and all of our gatherings! >.br/>
If you have FB, join the group, and you'll get updates on them a lot more! :D

Also, get to know us a little better, before meeting us in person, check out our YouTube, link in the description! :D

Yeah I'm watching the videos right now. Thanks for adding me to the group. Oh I would love to come this Sunday. But I don't have anything appropriate to wear though. I don't have anything appropriate to wear for the meet up also :s. But I'll see what I can do about that and I'll try to come this Sunday :)

Okay, I added you to the group! XD

This sounds awesome! Why have I not noticed this before?! 

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service