Nerdfighters

Not that I've organised one or anything, but would anyone be interested in participating in a Perth nerdfighter gathering sometime in the future? I always hear about these awesome, awesome gatherings in the US (and even in Sydney!) so I just thought it would be fun to have a gathering of our own. What do you guys think?

Views: 660

Replies to This Discussion

looks like i missed everything =[ 

oh well 

if anyone is looking to join a collaboration channel i'm looking to do so.

i have sent out a call for people interested via you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i78egqB8yc4 check it out and get back to me if your interested it would be cool to have some one from perth along with myself

I know it's been a while since anything was posted here but I'm just really excited for a Perth heads up haha.... Perth doesn't get anything cooool D:
i know i would love to have a nerdfighter gathering or just a youtube gathering in perth.
Shall we start organizing something?
we could i just don't know how we would go about getting the word out i mean there isn't that many people on this site from perth. to make it worth while you would do youtube perth but how do you get a msg out to every perth youtube channel?
Good point. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
just found a youtube channel that is specifically for youtube gatherings
how we going with this idea?

Perth Nerdfighters Unite!

Lets get the ball rolling again.

event below, send it to anyone youtubers from perth.

Go forth and prosper.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106645659425973

I was at SupaNova and I saw a guy in a Pizza John shirt (I didn't get to say hi because I was in a queue though) and I talked to a girl in a DFTBA shirt who was with some friends who were also nerdfighters.

It would definitely be cool to organise a meet-up but there's a lot of Perth Nerdfighters don't go on the ning or in my pants.

What day did you go?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service