Nerdfighters

Is anybody from Alberta?

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

That's really kind of a mean thing for them to do... Though if you are looking at it that way I suppose it is a good thing. Though people will do whatever it takes to get what they want...
There was hail yesterday, it was not pleasant
I'm from Okotoks (which is about 15 minutes outside of Calgary), but I'll be moving to Edmonton to study at U of A.
Alberta FTW! I was born and raised in Calgary. Lived here my entire life and am a new nerdfighter. I'd love to meet you guys and get to know you better. =)

Join our facebook group! Look up "Calgary Nerdfighters" and me or one of the other admin will add you!

We're trying to plan a massive game night, nothing in particular has occurred with the planning yet >.<, but we're working on it!

Cochranite here!

I've just moved to Alberta :)

Hi

Hello all my fellow  Nerdfighters!

I recently started a club at the University of Calgary called Campus Kiva: Pockets that Care. We're having a take pictures with Santa fundraiser next week from Monday-Friday  from 11:30-1:30 every day at the Last Defence Lounge at the University. All the money we raise from this event and any others we use to give a loan and then when we get the loan back we simply make another loan.

Right now we're straggling a bit with man power for the event so if any of you are in the Calgary area and would like to help out please contact me! I realize this is last minute and I apologise for that. I simply didn't think of posting on here sooner and then when I did I finally did I felt stupid that it took me so long.

If you don't have the

Thanks Everyone and DFTBA.

Hey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service